Integrated, efficient, reliable communication is more critical to operational performance than ever before. Businesses and organizations whose workers must be mobile need a communication solution that makes it easy and affordable for them to stay in touch. MOTOTRBO delivers just that, it combines exceptional two-way radio functionality with digital technology to deliver increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications. This versatile portfolio provides a complete systemof portable and mobile radios, repeaters, accessories, data applications and services.
MOTOTRBO’s XPR 6300 digital portable two-way radio is ideal for professional organizations that need customizable, business-critical communication solution using licensed spectrum. This versatile portable provides twice the calling capacity, clearer voice communications, offers enhanced battery and provides easy migration from analog to digital.
MOTOTRBO’s XPR 6300 is available in UHF, with 32 channels; with IMPRES Li-ion 1500 mAh submersible battery and IMPRES single unit charger.
Highlights of the Motorola XPR 6300 Portable Two Way Radio
- 32 Channels
- Frequency – UHF (403-470 MHz)
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing
- Send quick text messages via programmable button
- Analog and/or Digital Channel Scan
- 3 Programmable Side Buttons
- Submersible (IP57)
- Battery Life (based on 5/5/90 duty cycle) – 8–13 hours depending on battery type and analog/digital mode
- Warranty – Two-year Standard Warranty plus one-year Repair Service Advantage (US only) / Extended Warranty (Canada only)
- Dimensions H x W x L (with standard battery) – 3.74″ x 2.50″ x 1.39″ (131.5 mm x 63.5 mm x 35.2 mm)
- Weight (with standard battery) – 11.63 oz (330g) (with LiIon non-FM Battery), 11.8 oz (340 g) (with LiIon FM Battery), 14.09 oz (400 g) (with NiMH Battery)
The Motorola XPR 6300 Portable Two Way Radio Features
- Enhanced call management. – Encode/Decode: private call, call alert ; Encode only: emergency, push-to-talk ID ; Decode only: radio check, remote monitor, radio disable, all call.
- Dual-mode analog and / or digital scan – facilitates a smooth migration from analog to digital
- Send quick text messaging via programmable buttons
- Tri-color LED indicator – for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning and monitoring features
The Motorola XPR 6300 portable two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Public Administration
- Public Safety
- Small Campus
ModelsThe Motorola XPR 6300 is available in the following UHF models.
AAH55QDC9JA1_N XPR 6300 32 Channels, 1-4W (Ships 4W) UHF
All XPR 6300 portable models include:
- Non-Display Portable Radio
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 1500 mAh Submersible Battery (PMNN4066)
- IMPRES™ Single Unit Charger (WPLN4232)
- UHF Whip Antenna (PMAE4022)
- 2.5 ” Belt Clip (PMLN4652)
- Accessory Dust Cover
- User Guide CD kit(English and French Canadian)
- 2-year Standard Warranty plus one-year Repair Service Advantage (US only) / Extended Warranty (Canada only)