Leasing provides an affordable alternative for commercial and municipal customers. Our financing program allows you to add the Motorola equipment you need through a low monthly payment instead of allocating most of your budget upfront with a cash purchase. With leasing, you determine the term of the lease and the monthly payment.
Our financing program through Lease Corporation of America is simple. You complete and sign a one-page Lease Application. We will process the application and give you an answer within 2-4 hours. Once approved, LCA provides the lease documentation for you to sign with the agreed upon monthly payment and term. It really is that easy.
Looking for a NO INTEREST short-term lease? We currently are running a 12 Month 0% Interest special on all Motorola equipment through LCA. To determine your monthly payment, simple divide the equipment cost by 12. At the end of the lease, you own the equipment for the $1 buyout purchase option. Again, we make leasing very simple for you.
Why choose 0% financing? You can acquire the Motorola equipment you need now and pay it off over a 12-month period with NO interest. You also conserve your working capital.
Are you unfamiliar with leasing? Please take advantage of our sections on the benefits of easing, standard lease options and specialized financing programs (each of these links to the section below it) to educate yourself on why you should lease with us. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
- Fixed Payments: Unlike loans and credit cards, your lease payment is fixed throughout the term. It will not vary with interest rate changes. Fixed monthly payments make your equipment purchase more affordable without the upfront capital required for a cash sale.
- Preserved Credit Lines: Your monthly lease payment does not affect your bank or credit lines. Most financial institutions (banks and credit card companies) will reduce your existing available credit lines with every purchase via a credit card or loan.
- Affordable Down Payment: We do not require a large upfront down payment like loans and credit card companies. Most of our lease programs start at a down payment of 5% instead of the 20% mandated by bank loans.
- Adding ‘Soft Costs’: Leasing allows you to roll in services (software, maintenance, etc.) with the equipment so the monthly payment includes your total price. Loans and credit cards do not traditionally roll services and equipment costs into a monthly payment.
- Avoiding Equipment Obsolescence: Leasing makes adding onto existing equipment or upgrading to new equipment efficient and available at any time for our customers. You can upgrade your equipment as technology and your company’s needs change.
- Reduces Taxes: Unlike loan payments, lease payments may be deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of lease payments.
Standard Lease Options
- $1.00 Buyout: This option allows you, the customer, to purchase the equipment for $1 at lease termination. In some states, the $1 buyout is not available – contact us if you have any questions.
- Fair Market Value (FMV) or10% Buyout: These options are targeted toward customers concerned with equipment obsolescence. A FMV lease has possible tax advantages as your monthly payments may be recognized by the IRS as an operating expense for tax purposes, thereby reducing your tax liability. At lease end, you can return the equipment to LCA, upgrade to a new lease or buy the equipment at the then FMV price or at 10% of the original equipment cost.
- Municipal Leases: Municipalities can take advantage of lease options, such as no down payments or deferred payments, to fit leasing into their operational budget. Eligible municipalities include governmental agencies, school districts, public universities, special purpose districts and other qualified 501(c)(3) organizations. A qualified municipality also can take advantage of lower lease payments due to their tax exempt status.
Specialized Lease Programs
- Deferred Payment Programs*: We offer you the opportunity to eliminate the down payment for a 60-90 day window before the first lease payment is due. This program helps you manage your cash flow.
- Zero Down Lease Programs*: LCA allows you to take possession of the equipment with no down payment required and the first payment is deferred for 30 days.
- Step Payment Program*: You can establish a lower monthly payment at the start of the lease and step up payments over the life of the contract while your business gains revenue. This program is designed for newer businesses.
- Seasonal Payment Programs*: Customers with interrupted cash flows can design lease payments based on the seasonal nature of their business. Under this program, lease payments are paid only during months the business operates and/or generates cash flow.
If you have any questions about leasing, please feel free to contact us or your dedicated financing staff.